Thursday, April 21

Top 7 Perform!

It was expected for Paul not to win this thing... he was entertaining to watch and oasionally listen to.... but it was his time. I'm totally fine with it.

For the outcast number, he sounded AWFUL.

My DVR did not work last night, so I had to watch youtube to get the performances. This will be short and sweet.
  1. Scotty McCreery- he is solid, but he's not switchin' anything up.
  2. James Durbin- he is the creative, think out of the box contestant, love this Muse song, he did an ok job until the octave higher deal. He shoulda kept it down.
  3. Haley Reinhart - I really need to check out this Adelle album apparently, she was confident and she nailed the whole thing vocally.
  4. Jacob Lusk - Luther Vandross dance with my father,,, I'm done with Jacob.
  5. Casey Abrams- I much prefer Casey doing his jazzy bluesy thing over the rock thing. His duet with Haley last week was off the chart good. I loved it. No more rock and scary faces Casey!
  6. Stefano- woo hoo, the sexy camera eyes. ha. He did alright for me.
  7. Lauren Alaina- still has not had her moment on the stage. Everything is so immature with her movements and her self-esteem. She should have waited until after high school to mature a bit. Decent song, did not blow me away.
my power rankings for the performances are:
  1.  Haley Reinhart
  2. James Durbin
  3. Scotty McCreery
  4. Casey Abrams
  5. Lauren Alaina
  6. Stefano Langone
  7. Jacob Lusk
I think America will send Stefano home tonight!

2 comments:

Kimberly Porter said...

I didn't think Scotty did very well last night. Those faces he makes when he sings Drive Me Crazy. He is getting so smug.

Jacob...go home! He's my least favorite. And I agree about Casey, I don't like his rock songs. He looks like the devil when he sings those.

Here's my personal rankings:
1. James Durbin
2. Lauren Alaina
3. Casey Abrams
4. Haley Reinhart
5. Stefano Langone
6. Scotty McCreery
7. Jacob Lusk

I think the bottom 3 will be Stefano, Jacob, and Scotty. And I'm *hoping* that Jacob leaves tonight!

And seriously, wasn't Paul awful last night? He was so off!! So was Ashton.

Anonymous said...

Ya, whats with the crazy faces. I totally agree Kim. Scotty is loosing that sweet naive thing and getting a little smug. And Jacob just looks like he needs a laxative. SOOOOO done with him.