Friday, March 18

The Latinas are NOT back baby!

Well 2 of the 3 of my bottom 3 were predicted... But, Karen Rodriguez sang her last ballad last night with the english/espanol flava. The judges were not unanimous,, meaning J LO wanted to save her Puerto Rican connection. I'm glad they didn't save her. But isn't it interesting that 2 of the 3 people they saved 2 weeks ago, (Stefano, Naima) are still safe? That means they have redeemed themselves a bit in the eyes of the voters. Bottom 3 with Hailey, Karen, and Naima were expected. The girls will be voted off one by one until Pia is the last one standing. Oh, and they did not lip synch this week, which was evident when people's mics were off during their verse.

Lee DeWyze performed,, meh, it was alright I suppose. Black Eyed Peas performed,,, meh. I have overdosed on seeing them on every single show in the world.

Next Week's Theme will be - Motown. Jennifer Hudson and Sugarland to perform on results show.

3 comments:

Jandi said...

I think that was my line... Let's get down to the top 3 already. GEEZ!

Kimberly Porter said...

I was sad to see Karen go home so soon. We all knew that she wouldn't win, but I thought there were a few beneath her, ya know? If Haley and Thia don't get it together, they are next to go!! Especially Haley.

Anonymous said...

Are all the girl singers going home because they deserve to or because only girls vote? I think it would be cool to see the break down of the percentage of votes each person gets.